Mickey mouse inspired Birthday outfit
Set price include top(number, name,design) and bottom ( diaper cover or long pants or shorts) .
Other pieces not included in this set price.To complete your outfit Please add other matching items to your shopping cart (listings is shown below⬇️)
ADD TO ORDER – Matching Booties/Shoes
Please measure your child’s feet before ordering – sizes below:
– Size 11 ( inter-length 10.5cm | 4.1” ) – may fit age 3-6m
– Size 12 ( inter length 11.5cm | 4.3” ) – may fit age 6-12m
– Size 13 (inter-length 12.5cm | 4.5” ) – may fit age 9-12m
Matching custom birthday banner
Add to your Outfit Set
Please note that certain items/pieces depicted in the listing image may not be included in this Outfit Set. Please carefully read the Product Description and Title above and note which items are and are not included in this Outfit Set. To complete or further personalize your Outfit Set, please ADD the items/accessories you require to your Shopping Cart below! Additional Rush/Priority and international shipping options/addons are also available.
We need details from YOU!
So that we can design and complete your personalized order, we need some information from you. Please ensure that you provide the following information in the NOTES section when placing your order. We cannot and will not commence work on your product until we receive all of the data we need so in order to avoid delays, please ensure that you answer all of the questions detailed below in full when you place your order.
- NAME – The name that you want embroidered on the top/onesie – i.e. your child’s name (up to 9 characters) – if you do not want a name, answer “None“.
- BIRTHDAY NUMBER – The Birthday number that you want embroidered on the top/onesie – i.e. 3 for 3rd Birthday – if you do not want a number, answer “None“.
- SIZE – The size of the top/onesie you require. Just ensure that you have selected this correctly in the Size drop-down menu above, alone with the Style you require – Check out our sizing information by clicking on the Size Guide tab above.
- DATE NEEDED – Please let us know what date you need your order by. Please do not give the date of the Birthday/special event itself as that means that any delays in posting/delivery could be fatal. i.e. The Date Needed should be at least a few working days to a week prior to when you want you child to be wearing your order. We do note that we can not guarantee delivery prior to our current Production Time (see our Shop Policies), however, we offer a Rush/Priority OrderAddon Service for a fee – add this to your Cart when ordering by clicking the link below or in the Addons Items tab above. We also suggest that you contact us for a revised estimate as to delivery date in the event that your order is super urgent.
- SHIPPING ADDRESS – Please provide us with your postal and shipping addresses and note that we always arrange orders to be delivered to your shipping address unless otherwise specified or pre-arranged by you.
- CONTACT DETAILS – Please provide us with your telephone number, mobile number, email address and any other contact details that could be useful. In the event that we need to contact you to confirm instructions, inform you of changes in material and/or anticipated delivery dates/times, it is essential that we are able to get hold of you.
- COLORS/FABRICS – Please let us know if you or your child has any particular preferences/request in respect to the color and/or fabric of the clothing you are ordering or the writing/personalization items that are to be applied to said items – we will always do our best to accommodate these requests.
- ANY SPECIAL REQUESTS – If you/your child has any other special requests for your order, please let us know at No. 8 in your Order NOTES – As per our Shop Policies, even if you have spoken to/corresponded with us over the phone/emails/messages about your special request, it is essential that you reiterate and confirm it in writing in the NOTES that will be attached to your order when we process it.
IMPORTANT – Read Before You Purchase
Although Haru’s HoneyBee Creations accepts absolutely no liability for any damage done to or by our products once they have left our care, we strongly suggest that Haru’s HoneyBee Creations garments be washed with great care so as to ensure they bring you and your little one years of happy use. Ideally, Haru’s HoneyBee Creations garments should be hand-washed or dry-cleaned by a professional. That said, we live in the real world too so, at the bare minimum we suggest that all Haru’s HoneyBee Creations garments be washed inside-out and on a delicate cycle in cold water, tumble dried on low settings (and frequently checked), or laid flat to dry. Never use bleach, be cautious of strong detergents/additives and never iron the applique.
Our products are professionally embroidered with the highest quality materials and threads with Head Designer, Harumi Mashiko’s, ridiculously high standards and attention to detail. We are extremely proud of the high quality of our design and production. The items/clothing speak for themselves when it comes to quality and you will agree that you really do get what you pay for when it comes to children’s clothing/fashion. In an ever-competitive, cut-throat, mass-produced, online-sales, world, we refuse to compromise with the quality and originality of our products. If we have to mass produce cheap, soulless, crap to stay in business then this is not the business for us. We only do original, innovative, hand sewn creations and we only use the best materials. Our items/products/outfits might cost a little more than the soulless, Chinese eBay knockoff item but in our 20 year experience in this game, if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. We are genuinely grateful for those that recognize this fact and our commitment to quality and continue to keep us in business doing what we love to do year after year. Thank you!
SAFETY WARNING – Potential Hazards
Please be aware that some of our products are made with crystals, stones and/or other small items that could pose a choking hazard to children under five (5) years of age if they were to come loose. Obviously, we do not recommend selecting these extras for very small children unless you undertake to supervise your child very carefully whilst they are wearing the item/outfit. To the best of our knowledge, this awful potential has never occurred, however, be warned that little children will attempt to eat everything and anything and we cannot and will not be held responsible/liable should any incidents of this nature occur. Be safe and keep your little ones safer – XOXO <3 H. Masiko