Looking for a unique and practical baby gift for that special someone?
You are looking at a beautifully embroidery towel Collections
I use only A great Quality towel.All items are 100% cotton and are available in the following colours:
white, cream, blue, grey,Black and Purple.
Embroidered with a name of your choice
Sale includes your chosen name to go on as well with no further charge
These make wonderful Birthday presents for young and old alike.
Kids just love seeing their name on something
We also Offer Personalised Matching Blanket,Cap,bib,onesie,baby Sleepsuits and burp cloth.
To add Matching Cap
To add Matching Burp Cloth
To add Matching baby Onesie
To add Matching baby Sleepsuits
To add Matching Blanket
You may notice that some changes in pricing here , as take more time than others to make… I take pride in my work and hope that you enjoy my items:))
Payment is required up front on all orders, therefore your order will not be made until payment is received.
All orders are custom hand made and packaged by me.
1.Please choose the designs for the towels.
Please give clear spellings of any names to be added at time of order as mistakes cannot be rectified at all and will not be accepted as returns.
2. Each towel is made just to order please be prepared to wait a little, if you are needing for a urgent gift etc please email prior to buying as it’s not nice to complain or be disappointed if orders cant not be fulfilled .
3.When you receive your towels you may notice a small amount of thin plastic film is visible in places.. This is normal and will not last; it washes away with 1st launder. it is a soluble film we have to use on all towelling products to stop the embroidery thread sinking in to the pile
Here’s what you do to place an order-
First pick your towel size in the drop down box-
*Washcloth- 12″x12″ or 30.5×30.5 cm
*Hand Towel- 16″x27″ or 40.5×68.5 cm (shown)
*Full Size Bath Towel- 30″x54″ or 76×132 cm
*Bath Sheet- 33″x63″ or 84×160 cm
**Premium 100% Cotton Towel
**Thick and Plush
**Washer and Dryer Safe
**Instant bathroom Makeover
If it is a gift, we can send it directly to the recipient with a gift card and your message written on it.
If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me.
I look forward to helping you, your dearest family and much loved friends create beautiful memories honouring your most cherished moments.
Thank you very much for looking.
So that we can design and complete your personalised order, we need some information from you.
Please ensure that you provide the following information in the NOTES section when placing your order.
We cannot and will not commence work on your product until we receive all of the data we need so in order to avoid delays, please ensure that you answer all of the questions detailed below in full when you place your order.
- NAME – The name that you want embroidered on the top/onesie – i.e. your child’s name (up to 9 characters) – if you do not want a name, answer “None”.
- BIRTHDAY NUMBER – The Birthday number that you want embroidered on the top/onesie – i.e. 3 for 3rd Birthday – if you do not want a number, answer “None”.
- SIZE – The size of the top/onesie you require. Just ensure that you have selected this correctly in the Size drop-down menu above, alone with the Style you require – Check out our sizing information by clicking on the Size Guide tab above.
- DATE NEEDED – Please let us know what date you need your order by. Please do not give the date of the Birthday/special event itself as that means that any delays in posting/delivery could be fatal. i.e. The Date Needed should be at least a few working days to a week prior to when you want you child to be wearing your order.
SHIPPING ADDRESS – Please provide us with your postal and shipping addresses and note that we always arrange orders to be delivered to your shipping address unless otherwise specified or pre-arranged by you.
- CONTACT DETAILS – Please provide us with your telephone number, mobile number, email address and any other contact details that could be useful. In the event that we need to contact you to confirm instructions, inform you of changes in material and/or anticipated delivery dates/times, it is essential that we are able to get hold of you.
- COLOURS/FABRICS – Please let us know if you or your child has any particular preferences/request in respect to the colour and/or fabric of the clothing you are ordering or the writing/personalisation items that are to be applied to said items – we will always do our best to accommodate these requests.
Although HHBC accepts absolutely no liability for any damage done to or by our products once they have left our care, we strongly suggest that HHBC garments be washed with great care so as to ensure they bring you and your little one years of happy use. Ideally, HHBC garments should be hand-washed or dry-cleaned by a professional. That said, we live in the real world too so, at the bare minimum we suggest that all HHBC garments be washed inside-out and on a delicate cycle in cold water, tumble dried on low settings (and frequently checked), or laid flat to dry. Never use bleach, be cautious of strong detergents/additives and never iron the applique.
Our products are professionally embroidered with the highest quality materials and threads with Head Designer, Harumi Mashiko’s, ridiculously high standards and attention to detail. We are extremely proud of the high quality of our design and production. The items/clothing speak for themselves when it comes to quality and you will agree that you really do get what you pay for when it comes to children’s clothing/fashion. In an ever-competitive, cut-throat, mass-produced, online-sales, world, we refuse to compromise with the quality and originality of our products. If we have to mass produce cheap, soulless, crap to stay in business then this is not the business for us. We only do original, innovative, hand sewn creations and we only use the best materials. Our items/products/outfits might cost a little more than the soulless, Chinese eBay knockoff item but in our 20 year experience in this game, if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. We are genuinely grateful for those that recognise this fact and our commitment to quality and continue to keep us in business doing what we love to do year after year. Thank you!
Please be aware that some of our products are made with crystals, stones and/or other small items that could pose a choking hazard to children under five (5) years of age if they were to come loose. Obviously, we do not recommend selecting these extras for very small children unless you undertake to supervise your child very carefully whilst they are wearing the item/outfit. To the best of our knowledge, this awful potential has never occurred, however, be warned that little children will attempt to eat everything and anything and we cannot and will not be held responsible/liable should any incidents of this nature occur. Be safe and keep your little ones safer.