100% organic cotton, personalised baby boy take home onesie and play with personalised cap. Includes three-letter stacked monogram and full name and one letter monogram on onesie .
Here is a beautiful and elegant design that can be personalised with the name of your choice. The first initial of the name will be prominently stitched behind the full name. An optional beanie or knotted cap will contain the name chosen in the font and colour desired.
You can order this sweet gift as a set includes soft personalised burp cloth and a matching bodysuit for your new baby.
It also makes a perfect shower or baby gift and wonderful keepsake for years to come. We can make this set in colours for a baby girl, too!
If you have a different colour scheme in mind, please just send me a message and I would be happy to help you design your special newborn gift or shower gift.
Boy and girl design options are in pink and baby blue as shown, unless otherwise requested.
Unisex option: Name in a neutral black colour, unless otherwise requested.
Please choose your name, colours and font style from the included
When placing your order please give us the following info in the delivery instructions box:
- special colour request (if any);
- name to personalise; and
- special date needed (if any).
Perfect for hospital photos or a baby shower gift, swaddling, strollers, car-seats. Great for all seasons, lightweight and easy to fit in the diaper bag yet still warm and comforting.
Definitely GREAT for birth announcement photos.
Makes a great baby shower gift. Shown with embroidery in a dark royal blue and light grey, however, different colours can be used upon request. If you need a rush order or have a special request or question, please message me.
This outfit design includes the baby’s first and middle names over the first initial of the last name.
Please be sure to include all three names of the baby in the “notes to seller” box that can be found once an item is added to your cart. Other combinations can certainly be done as well…just let us know in the notes section.
Caps are one size and stretch greatly to accommodate many shapes and sizes.
- Your order will be made as listed unless noted. If the picture is uppercase initial and lowercase name, your order will be made as such. If you are not sure if it is all lowercase, please ask and I’ll be happy to clarify.
- All orders will be shipped to the address left at checkout so please be sure it is correct.
- Please double check to make sure all info is correct. Once the order is submitted, no changes can be made.
- Check shop announcement for the current turn around time. Rush orders may be possible, please send me a message to check on availability.
So that we can design and complete your personalised order, we need some information from you.
Please ensure that you provide the following information in the NOTES section when placing your order.
We cannot and will not commence work on your product until we receive all of the data we need so in order to avoid delays, please ensure that you answer all of the questions detailed below in full when you place your order.
- NAME – The name that you want embroidered on the top/onesie – i.e. your child’s name (up to 9 characters) – if you do not want a name, answer “None”.
- BIRTHDAY NUMBER – The Birthday number that you want embroidered on the top/onesie – i.e. 3 for 3rd Birthday – if you do not want a number, answer “None”.
- SIZE – The size of the top/onesie you require. Just ensure that you have selected this correctly in the Size drop-down menu above, alone with the Style you require – Check out our sizing information by clicking on the Size Guide tab above.
- DATE NEEDED – Please let us know what date you need your order by. Please do not give the date of the Birthday/special event itself as that means that any delays in posting/delivery could be fatal. i.e. The Date Needed should be at least a few working days to a week prior to when you want you child to be wearing your order.
SHIPPING ADDRESS – Please provide us with your postal and shipping addresses and note that we always arrange orders to be delivered to your shipping address unless otherwise specified or pre-arranged by you.
- CONTACT DETAILS – Please provide us with your telephone number, mobile number, email address and any other contact details that could be useful. In the event that we need to contact you to confirm instructions, inform you of changes in material and/or anticipated delivery dates/times, it is essential that we are able to get hold of you.
- COLOURS/FABRICS – Please let us know if you or your child has any particular preferences/request in respect to the colour and/or fabric of the clothing you are ordering or the writing/personalisation items that are to be applied to said items – we will always do our best to accommodate these requests.
Although HHBC accepts absolutely no liability for any damage done to or by our products once they have left our care, we strongly suggest that HHBC garments be washed with great care so as to ensure they bring you and your little one years of happy use. Ideally, HHBC garments should be hand-washed or dry-cleaned by a professional. That said, we live in the real world too so, at the bare minimum we suggest that all HHBC garments be washed inside-out and on a delicate cycle in cold water, tumble dried on low settings (and frequently checked), or laid flat to dry. Never use bleach, be cautious of strong detergents/additives and never iron the applique.
Our products are professionally embroidered with the highest quality materials and threads with Head Designer, Harumi Mashiko’s, ridiculously high standards and attention to detail. We are extremely proud of the high quality of our design and production. The items/clothing speak for themselves when it comes to quality and you will agree that you really do get what you pay for when it comes to children’s clothing/fashion. In an ever-competitive, cut-throat, mass-produced, online-sales, world, we refuse to compromise with the quality and originality of our products. If we have to mass produce cheap, soulless, crap to stay in business then this is not the business for us. We only do original, innovative, hand sewn creations and we only use the best materials. Our items/products/outfits might cost a little more than the soulless, Chinese eBay knockoff item but in our 20 year experience in this game, if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. We are genuinely grateful for those that recognise this fact and our commitment to quality and continue to keep us in business doing what we love to do year after year. Thank you!
Please be aware that some of our products are made with crystals, stones and/or other small items that could pose a choking hazard to children under five (5) years of age if they were to come loose. Obviously, we do not recommend selecting these extras for very small children unless you undertake to supervise your child very carefully whilst they are wearing the item/outfit. To the best of our knowledge, this awful potential has never occurred, however, be warned that little children will attempt to eat everything and anything and we cannot and will not be held responsible/liable should any incidents of this nature occur. Be safe and keep your little ones safer.